A Full-Service Real Estate Law Practice
Our firm is fueled by a bold spirit for what we do and for the people we do it for. Our team routinely handles:
- Commercial real estate transactions and disputes
- Residential transactions and disputes
- Commercial leasing
- Reviewing leases, evictions, and disputes
- Homeowners and condo association law
- Assisting developers with all aspects from site selection and usage to working with the municipality on developer’s agreements
- Land use and zoning (approvals, variances, regulatory compliance)
- Condemnation and adverse possession (eminent domain, easements)
- Mortgage and foreclosure law (representing owners or banks)
- Real estate litigation
Business Organizations and Transactions
Erchull Legal Group, LLC represents new and established businesses. We address the array of legal issues which they encounter daily. Our firm helps new entrepreneurs set up their companies, advise them about the choice of entity (partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company, or regular corporation), and about relations with investors, lenders, partners, suppliers, and customers. For growing and mature businesses, we handle employment issues, succession planning, corporate litigation, and acquisitions. Our firm employs a multi-disciplinary approach so that important business decisions are informed by advice not only from a valued lawyer but also, where necessary, from bankers, accountants, insurance professionals, and others.
We also offer a high level of experience working with our business clients on real estate purchases, real estate investment trusts (REITs), and finance and development.
Our firm also advises clients about such issues as directors’ and officers’ liability, franchising, trade association membership and activities, joint ventures, business successions, and shareholders’ rights.
- Merger and Question
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Acquisition and Sale
- Subscription Agreements
- Share Holder Agreements
- Corporate Documents
- Business Litigation
Don't let a disagreement become an expensive legal problem. Call our Milwaukee office today at 262-456-3700 or contact us online. We offer a free initial discussion, and we return calls promptly.